Dr Rosalind Hypnotherapy Online Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy from Wiltshire, UK and Fuengirola, Spain
A lovely picture book (for adults) which explains how to understand and support someone with depression. (no affiliation) 'Living with a black dog' by Matthew and Ainsley Johnstone, pub. Little, Brown Book Group (March 2012)
2) Comprehensive online assessment (60-75 minutes) £90. This session may not include hypnosis training.
3) Standard 4-session online package (4x up to 50 minutes) £360 (recordings included) or 4) Single sessions (up to 50 minutes) £100 (recordings included)
5) 'Bad Habit' reversal, single session (up to 110 minutes) £350 (includes audio recordings if wished)
6) Former client follow-up call (up to 15 minutes and within 6 months of last session) £45
7) pro bono work: If you are in financial hardship, please contact Anxiety UK and ask to have therapy with me, Dr Rosalind Green. I donate my fee from the first and last session to Anxiety UK and work at a minimal fee determined by the charity (just to cover my costs) for interim 30 minute sessions.
8) COVID immunisation and fear of needles- minimum number 4 clients aged 18+; single session approx 90 minutes; £55 per person **If you experience severe needle phobia this session is unlikely to be sufficient.** If your fear is more related to being thought foolish by your response to immunisation you will probably benefit more from an individual session.
Boundaries Fees payable 48 hours in advance BACS/debit card/credit card/(PayPal) Client changes appointment 48+ hours in advance - reschedule according to therapist availability Cancellation <48 hours in advance - no refund. Appointments will be charged at the full rate if you are late. LGBTQI-friendly. Please discuss with me if I inadvertently broach your boundaries during a session.